Do you enjoy working in a small creative team?
Are you approachable when dealing with clients and customers?
We are a small photography studio that requires an administrator/receptionist to assist our current studio manager when she returns back to work in February. We are looking for a fun, focused individual to join our creative team.
This role is part time and is based in our central Wellington studio.
- Efficient and pro-active management of the daily photography schedule
- Provision of superior customer service
- Provision of administrative support to Directors and other employees
Skills and personal attributes required in this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of people and a reputation as a team player
- Beginner to Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of database management, MAC OS and Xero an advantage
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Full drivers licence
- A pro-active work ethic and the confidence to work with minimal supervision
The hours of work are Thursday and Friday, 8.30am till 5.30pm and this position will be available in February 2016.
We are interviewing the week of Monday the 11th of January. If you have the skills and attributes to bring to this role please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the vacancy reference - ADMIN2016 in the subject line.
Applications close 5pm Friday 8 January 2016
Apply to: Claudia Latisnere